Do you know someone who is looking to dance in the Gildersome, Morley or Tingley area? If so, the Sarah Taylor Dance Studios in Batley could be the perfect option!
Our dance studios are frequently attended by pupils from the Gildersome area along with those from Morley (including New Brighton, Bantam Grove and Birks), Tingley, and other nearby areas including Woodkirk and West Ardsley. The dance classes we offer are a great opportunity to learn something new whilst having fun and making new friends.
We cover a wide range of dance styles, with different classes available for children and adults:
- Ballet – With grace and precise movements, our ballet classes are a popular choice with those from the local area.
- Tap – Our tap lessons are suitable for children aged 5 years and up.
- Street – A popular and less formal dance style that’s enjoyed by both adults and children.
- Gymnastics – Our Acro/Gymnastics classes are fun, friendly and suitable for all ages.
- Cheerleading – These classes incorporate skills from dance, gymnastics and acro moves.
- Musical Theatre – These classes combine dancing, singing, and acting.
- Modern Jazz – Featuring various dance techniques from Jazz, Modern, Ballet and Contemporary.
- Freestyle – Our freestyle dance lessons are a popular choice in Gildersome, Morley and Tingley.
With CCTV installed in all our studios, parents and guardians are always welcome to sit in our comfortable reception area and watch their loved ones having fun on our large screens.
We also offer a range of adult dance lessons that are also popular with those across the local area.