Based in Batley, West Yorkshire, a stone’s throw away from Mount Pleasant, Soothill, Carlinghow and Healey, our dance classes are popular with both children and adults right across the Borough of Kirklees.
Our studios feature the latest dance equipment and allow us to cater for a wide variety of dance styles, including the following:
- Ballet – Our Ballet classes are some of the most popular in the Kirklees area, and they are available for both girls and boys aged 3 years and upwards.
- Tap – Characterised by a rhythmical tapping sound, our Tap dance classes are suitable for children aged 5 years and upwards.
- Street – Popular with those looking for a less formal approach to dance.
- Gymnastics – Fun and friendly Acro and Gymnastics classes, designed to improve the student’s poise, stamina, strength and flexibility.
- Cheerleading – These classes incorporate skills from dance, gymnastics and acro moves and are very popular with children in Batley and the surrounding areas.
- Musical Theatre – Theatrical performance classes, combining dancing, singing, and acting.
- Modern Jazz – A very popular dance class which teaches pupils to improve their flexibility, strength, and coordination.
- Freestyle – Modern, expressive and varied dance styles that are very popular in the UK today.
With CCTV installed in all our studios, parents and guardians are welcome to sit downstairs in our comfortable reception area and watch their loved ones having fun on our large TV screens.
We don’t just cater for children’s dance lessons, we also offer a range of adult dance classes popular with those in Batley and the wider Borough of Kirklees.