Do you know someone who is looking to dance in the Birstall, Cleckheaton and Gomersal areas? If so, the Sarah Taylor Dance Studios in Batley might be the perfect fit!
We have a number of students from the Birstall area, including Howden Clough and Birstall Smithies. Joining one of our timetabled classes can be a great way to socialise and meet new friends in the local area. Our dance lessons are also popular with those from the Cleckheaton area including Drub, Hartshead Moorside, Hartshead Moor Top, Rawfolds and Scholes.
We cover a wide range of dance styles, suitable for both children and adults alike:
- Ballet – Characterised by grace and precision of movement, our ballet classes are a popular choice.
- Tap – Our dance studios offer tap lessons for children aged 5 years and upwards.
- Street – A less formal dance style that’s enjoyed by both adults and children alike.
- Gymnastics – We offer fun and friendly gymnastics classes for all ages and skill levels.
- Cheerleading – Ideal for those looking to incorporate skills from dance, gymnastics and acro moves.
- Musical Theatre – This theatrical performance combines dancing, singing, and acting.
- Modern Jazz – Combining different dance techniques from Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, and Ballet.
- Freestyle – Our studios offer some of the most popular freestyle dance lessons in the local area.
If you are a parent/guardian, you are welcome to sit in our comfortable reception area and watch your loved ones having fun on our large CCTV screens.
Are you an adult and looking to dance yourself? We also offer a range of adult dance lessons that are also popular with those in Birstall, Cleckheaton and Gomersal.