Based in Batley, West Yorkshire, our dance studios are a stone’s throw away from Dewsbury and Mirfield. Our classes are popular with both children and adults from these areas.
If you’re from the Chickenley/Crackenedge/Earlsheaton/Eastborough/Hanging Heaton, or the Moorend/Shaw Cross/Staincliffe/Thornhill Lees/Westtown areas of Dewsbury, our dance studios are within easy reach. We’re also easy to get to if you’re from the Lower Hopton/Upper Hopton areas of Mirfield and other nearby locations such as Battyeford.
Our studios are housed in their own premises and feature the latest dance equipment. We cater for a wide variety of dance styles including the following:
- Ballet – Available for both girls and boys aged 3 years and upwards. These classes are very popular with children in Dewsbury and Mirfield.
- Tap – Our Tap dance classes are characterised by a rhythmical tapping sound, perfect for those looking for something a bit different.
- Street – These classes are popular with those looking for a less formal approach to dance.
- Gymnastics – Our Acro and Gymnastics classes are designed to be both fun and friendly whilst helping to improve the student’s poise, stamina, strength and flexibility.
- Cheerleading – These classes combine skills from dance, gymnastics and acro moves.
- Musical Theatre – Combining dancing, singing, and acting, these theatrical performance classes are a popular choice.
- Modern Jazz – With the help of our modern jazz classes, pupils can improve their flexibility, strength, and coordination.
- Freestyle – A modern, expressive and varied dance style that’s very popular in the UK today.
Parents and guardians are more than welcome to sit in our comfortable reception area and watch their loved ones having fun on our large TV screens.
Are you an adult looking to dance yourself? We also offer a range of adult dance classes popular with those in Dewsbury and Mirfield.