Are you, or do you know someone looking to dance in the Horbury, Lupset and Ossett areas? If so, the Sarah Taylor Dance Studios in Batley are just a stone’s throw away!
Our dance classes are frequently attended by those from Horbury (including Horbury Bridge), Lupset, and Ossett (including Gawthorpe, Ossett Street Side and South Ossett). They are a great way to learn how to dance and meet new friends in the process.
We cater for a wide range of dance styles, including the following:
- Ballet – Very popular with children and adults alike.
- Tap – Our professional teachers offer tap lessons for children aged 5 years+.
- Street – A less formal alternative to more traditional dance styles.
- Gymnastics – We offer fun and friendly Acro/gymnastics classes for all skill levels.
- Cheerleading – These classes incorporate skills from dance and gymnastics.
- Musical Theatre – A theatrical performance combining dancing, singing, and acting.
- Modern Jazz – This dance style combines techniques from Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, and Ballet.
- Freestyle – We offer some of the most popular freestyle dance lessons in the local area.
With CCTV installed in all of our dance studios, you are welcome to come along and watch your loved ones enjoying their dance lesson from the comfort of our reception area.
If you are an adult looking to dance yourself then we even offer a range of adult dance classes which are also popular with those across Horbury, Lupset and Ossett.